iOS
Share hints and tips on the iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, the Apple Watch and earlier Apple devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

When will an esim be available for the Xs?

Does anyone have an update on when Vodafone will offer an esim for the Xs? I would loev to know but no one is giving me any insight on a date. I have seen on one thread that it coulkd be as late as 2020.

IFL1702 by 2: Seeker
  • 30 replies
  • 0 thanks

Lack of answer on esim

Tonight, the last 5 messages on the ios section are all about esim (6 with this one).Also, the most popular topics are esim in Apple products, with tens of thousands visits.Vodafone, can you take a hint when an announcement is required? I seriously h...

Esim

Hello everyone and thanks in advance to those who will be able to answer my question.  I live in Italy and I also have a prepaid Vodafone UK sim.  I bought an iPhone 11.  I would like to use the phone with physical sim with my Italian line.  I would ...

Calls cutting out when the phone switches from 4G to 3G

I don't know if this is a Vodafone problem or an iPhone issue but I have an iPhone X that keeps cutting out my calls. It appears to be when the phone switches between 4G and 3G but also if someone leaves me a voicemail during a call I'm already on, w...

How to make a claim against Vodafone

I sent a phone in the packaging provided by you for a trade in and when I sent the phone was in brilliant condition however when i then contacted Vodafone to see what was happening was told the phone had a massive crack on the screen which wasn’t the...

Resolved! Wanting to unlock as a non-vodafone customer

The only way vodafone seem to allow you to unlock a second hand phone is by quite stupidly requiring you to join their network for 30 days before being allowed to even apply for a NUC form.Since I don't want to pay extra money on a pay as you go SIM ...

camranq by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

iPhone 11, 11 Pro & 11 Pro Max

So, who’s bit the bullet this year and pre-ordered the iPhone 11?  Really suprised to see no threads open already, most years there is a very active thread!  I went with 11 Pro Max, 256GB in Space Grey. It’s nice to see Vodafone catching up with its ...

Benw18 by 5: Helper
  • 1095 replies
  • 0 thanks

Paygwap

I deleted my paygwap by accident and now it's only giving me 2 bars can some help me download it. It was in general profile & device management please help

Personal Hotspot

Hello, I am having trouble setting up my personal hotspot on my iphone 6s. When I try it sends me a link to access but it still doesnt tell me how to sort this problem. If you could help that would be great

ajames4 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks