Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

iPhone 11, 11 Pro & 11 Pro Max

Benw18
5: Helper

So, who’s bit the bullet this year and pre-ordered the iPhone 11? 

Really suprised to see no threads open already, most years there is a very active thread! 

I went with 11 Pro Max, 256GB in Space Grey. It’s nice to see Vodafone catching up with its competitors and offering no-fee upgrades after 12 months... Actually the main selling point for me this time around as, if we believe the rumours, the 2020 iPhone ‘should be’ something very new. 

Interested to know how everyone else got on so far this year... All seems good for me, 2 confirmation emails and a text message within 5 minutes of confirming the order over the phone (actually made the order just before 13:00 on a Friday... surprising they accepted early orders)! 

1,095 REPLIES 1,095

DPD app says my order has been picked up from sender so fingers crossed should be tomorrow. Good luck everyone. Fingers crossed we all receive are orders tomorrow. 🙏🏻 

@alanodlin wrote:

@garethr wrote:

Finally had my DPD update now too. It’s in the DPD app and I’ve been able to upgrade to an early delivery slot too. Happy days!

What model did you order? And when? 

A Pro 64GB in Silver. Ordered at 12.43 on 13th.

@Maria_73 wrote:

Just noticed my plan has updated on the app although I haven’t received a notification about this. I need to go into a Vodafone store and get my nhs discount applied as they do not seem to have done this despite saying they would. 

The nhs discount has to be applied for online now. The guy in my store told me as i need to do the same

Yeah hopefully yours won’t be too long. I ordered about 2.15 on ore order day so I must’ve just got lucky!

iPhone 11 pro max 256gb space grey

ordered 21st sept, same issues 1-2 weeks.

spoke to a lovely lady in retentions and apperently there's an issue with Apple and they're now being told 4-6 weeks. Not sure if that's new orders or just orders in general.

I have now spoken to the complaints team. They have advised that they have no idea when stock is coming in. They are not able to give dates. We just have to wait.  I said if that is the case then they should tell their staff as they are all making false promises. Just this afternoon I was told they’ve got stock and that I’d have my order in 2-3 days. She apologised and said my feedback would be communicated. Don’t know if this makes any difference to anyone?  I’ve ordered the iPhone 11 pro 64gb in silver, has anyone else ordered and received this?

When I placed my order I was told I could have the silver on the Tuesday, but as I wanted the space grey it would be a few more days but, don't worry, you'll have it in about a week. 
Well it's now 3 weeks and they're not sure when I'll get the phone I've ordered. Hopefully like others it comes soon. But to be honest if it's not here by Friday I'm shifting to another provider as they all have stock. I've been a customer for 12 years but my contract ends 22nd, so they have till then.

The updates being sent by Vodafone now are ridiculous.  Originally I was told a couple of days, then 7, then email said it will be delivered within 1-2 weeks.  Now today just says Apple aren't providing any stock, and no update for another 10 days. 

I ordered 11 pro 256gb midnight green on 23rd Sept.

I went on chat a few hours ago to find out where my phone will be delivered as the store it should be going to has now closed. She claimed to have changed the delivery address to another store (fingers crossed that doesnt affect my order 🙄). 
when i asked about why my order still says back order but with an estimated delivery of 17th october she went into the speel of how apple themselves has no stock and if i went to an apple store they would have no stock....well my local apple store has every single phone in stock in all varients. 
carphone warehouse have most of the pro max in stock for next day delivery and so do o2 so what the fcuk has happened with Vodafone?!? 
i am going to be [Removed] if my estimated delivery date changes because i changed the store its being delivered to 😩😩

[MOD EDIT: This post has been edited to remove inappropriate content please see Community Guidelines]

I feel your pain. I do think Vodafone have messed up big time and trying to discourage people from going elsewhere. I do know that Apple have stock of all phones too as I went into store. It is very annoying.