Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

iwatch 5

bdkg1974
2: Seeker

I got an Iwatch5 to connect to my existing number. Every day on the phone since for an hour. yesterday, told it would be done in two hours. today told I need a sim card in the watch! told him the is not the case. Half hour later, he comes back and tells me its going to be another week. I have lost confidence in vodafone sorting this, its like no one knows how to sell a watch and connect it. I have cancelled and I am returning the watch in 14 days. 

I really want an Iwatch for me, my daughter and wife, but dare not attempt to get one again. Horrendous mismanaged joke. If I can't get through vodafone, i will cancel my other two upgrades last week and move to EE. I have been with vodafone for a number of years, but if staying means I can't get an Iwatch, I will move my business elsewhere. 

5 REPLIES 5

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Have you asked for the Vodafone OneNumber which also costs an extra £7 per month @bdkg1974 

🌈 Stay Safe  🌈 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

I took a contact out to get the watch and the connection, so assume this would be part of that deal. They said it would take 24 hours, then someone manually took the eid watch number  (i thinks thats what it is called) and ordered the number yesterday, again a couple of hours. they keep saying the order is open. 

I went through the steps for if you connect an Iwatch yourself online, just to see. It says I have to many devices on my contract? I mentioned this also. They said it would not be the cause of the problem. 

I just rang again, cancelled my cancel. She is calling back in 30 minus and it will definitely be done. Im doubtful, but hopeful. 

BandOfBrothers

If they don't then I'd suggest to use the Vodafone Social Media Team via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries 

Please link back to your thread here including your forum username so your not having to repeat yourself.

🌈 Stay Safe  🌈 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Gingergonk

If it’s any consolation I’ve just waited 120mins to get through to someone who doesn’t know the answer…

Its quite clear Vodafone is a terrible provider who dress in black with a mask and do their very best in thieving without providing a service. I’m amazed trading standards haven’t shut them down! Avoid, avoid, avoid! 

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @Gingergonk I'm sorry the adviser you spoke to on the phone today was unable to help you. If you provide us with a little information on the reason for your call, I'm sure we'll be able to offer some help with this. If we'll need access to your account to resolve your query, we'll need you to pop us a message through our social channels 😊