main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Android

Samsung Galaxy S7 "SIM network PIN blocked. Enter SIM network PUK."

SOLVED
View solved solution
2: Seeker

Yeah I can't do that as they verify your info for security via a security code sent to my mobile phone number...which is network locked due to your incorrect NUC code. Still waiting for a 'Master Code'. 2 weeks and counting without a working phone. Logged a customer complaint and no one has responded to that either. I get better customer service in my local kebab house. 

View more options

@Rich_T86  If you're unable to receive a text from us we'll be able to complete security with you through alternative questions

View more options
2: Seeker

Hi,

I recently gave my old Samsung Galaxy S7 phone to my sister, who is with EE. She now has the "SIM network pin blocked, Enter SIM network PUK" error message. I've spoken to Vodafone live chat on 5 seperate occasions, been given NUC, PUK, and another NUC code. My sister has contacted EE who gave her a PUK code, which also didn't work. I spoke to someone last week who assured me that a master reset code who be forthcoming within 48 hours - Still waiting. So chased this up and the opperator, again, assured me that he has spoken to the NUC team and a code would arrive in my inbox within 12 hours - that was 2 days ago. To say that I'm disillusioned with Vodafone customer service is an understatement. I also had another issue regarding an upgraded phone that has taken over a month to resolve. After being with vodafone for numerous years now, this debacle means that I will be switching to another provider when my contract is up

Jason

View more options

Thanks for getting in touch @H_Jukes1984, it's sounds like you've been given the run around. So we can escalate this to our NUC team, please contact our team via Facebook, or get in touch on Twitter. You can find more information on doing this here.

Make sure to pop your username and link to this thread in your message too, this will save you having to explain again and we can help you quicker. 

View more options