Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Broadband and home phone order help

parachutes
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hi, I hope this is the right section of the forums to post in.

I ordered a broadband and home phone package on 14th April and my connection day is tomorrow however one thing is troubling me, I havent heard a thing from vodafone about my order since.

I got an email confirmation that day and my router was delivered about 3 days later but I cant find any trace of my order in my account and when i try tracking the order it says the order number i entered was invalid.

Just wondering if this is normal and should I expect to be connected tomorrow.  As far as I know Vodafone take care of communications with my current provider.

22 REPLIES 22

An update, well 24 hours have past and no call back, no response from the CEO either.

Just got off the phone to VF after talking to a very honest adviser in BB customer relations. He informed me that the backroom staff who deal with card refunds have a 2 week back log and that my escalate request will probably not be processed for at least another 10 days then it will take another 7 working days to process through the banks. 

So a recap. Cancelled order on the 1st of September, VF then have 10 working days to refund, so that's the 13th (Saturday is a working day), VF says the team looked at it on the 16th, 17th and 22nd, but nothing was done and now looks like I may have a refund in my bank account around about the 14th of October.

That's 36 working days from when I cancelled. Makes you laugh. I know interest rates a low so they won't make much on it. 

So just a warning to anyone going to cancel their order it will take time to get things sorted.

Hi @Gormcc

Thank you for keeping us updated on this. I give my apologies that it's taking dso long for this to resolve. Sometimes the processes that are in place can be delayed and this can be frustrating. 

Cara

Delays can certainly be frustring, sometimes replies are even more so. Unforgivable even the CEO cannot be bothered - or perhaps that is the cause?