Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Cannot connect Broadband app to router

scotty66
4: Newbie

Hi, when trying to connect the broadband app to the router I get a message saying no internet connection, try again, repeat the process, same again and on the 3rd time message reads Authentication failed, please try later. I can access some of the app, highlighted are info and support,Settings and give feedback. I cannot access My Wi-Fi and My Network. I did call in to the help desk who advised me it could be the iPhone software, that I had to download the latest with the bug fixes, having done that I'm afraid I am no further forward, any ideas please

47 REPLIES 47

AMANCEY
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hi @AMANCEY

Thank you for the reference number, the team are now looking into this for you and will be in touch with you as soon as possible.

@scotty66

I'm going to send you a PM for help with this.

Thanks,

Viki

@ladycat

Are you still experiencing issues?

Thanks,

Viki

Yes uninstalled rebooted and reinstalled app on both iPad and iPhone 

@ladycat

I'm going to send you a PM for more help with this.

Viki

Given that this is obviously not an isolated problem, why can't you post the solution here for all to see???  Is it a secret?  Yes, today I moved from BT.  Not a good start me thinks!!!

My EFT number is #14355057

Hi @issudn

I'm going to send you a PM for help with this.

Thanks @ladycat

We've received the form and will be in touch as soon as possible.

Viki

Was there ever a solution to this?  My service activated perfectly yesterday but I'm getting the exact same error message on the Vodafone Broadband app as others have posted above.  I don't get to a "pairing" screen to enable me to press the wifi button on the router to connect them either.

I'm using iPhone 6s Plus - iOS 10.0.2.

We moved from BT on the 20th so still have a little time left to decide if we move on again or return to them, it really is ridiculous