Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Cannot connect Broadband app to router

scotty66
4: Newbie

Hi, when trying to connect the broadband app to the router I get a message saying no internet connection, try again, repeat the process, same again and on the 3rd time message reads Authentication failed, please try later. I can access some of the app, highlighted are info and support,Settings and give feedback. I cannot access My Wi-Fi and My Network. I did call in to the help desk who advised me it could be the iPhone software, that I had to download the latest with the bug fixes, having done that I'm afraid I am no further forward, any ideas please

47 REPLIES 47

Please add me to this list of people who can't connect. The phone IS connected to the Wifi already - but the same happens when it's not.

No Pairing Screen appears. I've unistalled and reinstalled the app as well.

The vodafone connect router is definitely conencted as I am doing this form using it.

Thanks

IMG_3036.PNG

IMG_3037.PNG

Yet another person signed up yesterday and app does not work... IOS 10.02 on an iPhone 6, and IPad Pro.

Its not a top secret how to fix it so why not post it on the forums, or at least mention it has issues......

There is a "known" issue with the app and Vodafone are apparently working on a fix which will be available "soon"

Spent 15mins on hold to the Help Team and within 30secs they said they know its a problem and Tech are working on it.

So thats the mystery solved - the app doesnt work!

And in case they take this post down I will PM everyone indivudally! (apparently I cant PM you individually but I will keep reposting this until its solved)

thanks, thats all i wanted to know.

you can always setup the router by using the IP address 192.168.1.1 from your browser.

Thanks for all of the replies to my original posting and at least we now have an answer in that there is a problem with the app.

Avitscj
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Ok î have my new broadband router up and running phones, laptop and pic connected yet on the app on my phone it says I'm not connected,  and then says it's failed to authenticate,  seems a bit rubbish this. Any update on a fix

I feel like this is the problem - the supposed "Pairing Screen" never comes up, the App just skips that step.

IMG_0017.PNG

solaris
1: Seeker
Hi. Yes like many others I'm having this same problem even after being advised in the Vodafone shop the app was fully functioning and working before I got my broadband. Any help

Hi @solaris @Avitscj

Please contact our Broadband Live Chat for help with this issue.

Thanks,

Viki

well its 16:21 and been trying all day to get a live chat but all i get is

Sorry no one available try again later ..

what a farce. 

so far my Vodafone Broadband Experience has been

Vodafone Broadband (All the Gear No Idea)

Shame

Maybe i will get some feedback after i send a tweet for Help,