Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Cannot connect Broadband app to router

scotty66
4: Newbie

Hi, when trying to connect the broadband app to the router I get a message saying no internet connection, try again, repeat the process, same again and on the 3rd time message reads Authentication failed, please try later. I can access some of the app, highlighted are info and support,Settings and give feedback. I cannot access My Wi-Fi and My Network. I did call in to the help desk who advised me it could be the iPhone software, that I had to download the latest with the bug fixes, having done that I'm afraid I am no further forward, any ideas please

47 REPLIES 47

Hi Sarah,

No messages at all from your colleagues, the advice I received was from a phone call to them

any update on this today?

I have this same issue.

Can you tell me how to resolve?

Thanks.

Hi, I wish I could advise you but I'm afraid I am no further forward. Getting up and running has been far more difficult than I was led to believe

Hi,

I have the same issue.

can you tell me the fix?

I have moved to Vodafone today and have the same issue on all devices, with the app.  The rest of the system is functioning perfectly.

Would you let me know how to resolve this too please.

Thanks.

Dave Nicholls

dpkirton
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi

I have the exact same issue could use please post a solution.

AMANCEY
3: Seeker
3: Seeker
Still not working, I'm connected to the web but the app says otherwise.

Thank you for letting us know, @AMANCEY

I've sent you a private message with details on how our team can get this looked into for you. After you've submitted our form, please post your reference here. 

Thanks, 

Sarah

Any chance of helping me?  I have posted several times this evening and everyone has been removed - not feeling very enthused now about moving over