Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Cannot connect Broadband app to router

scotty66
4: Newbie

Hi, when trying to connect the broadband app to the router I get a message saying no internet connection, try again, repeat the process, same again and on the 3rd time message reads Authentication failed, please try later. I can access some of the app, highlighted are info and support,Settings and give feedback. I cannot access My Wi-Fi and My Network. I did call in to the help desk who advised me it could be the iPhone software, that I had to download the latest with the bug fixes, having done that I'm afraid I am no further forward, any ideas please

47 REPLIES 47

Hi guys. My vodka-hone broadband was activated today.

tried using the broadband app on my iPad had no joy. Had the message that I was not connected to the network, did the uninstall and reboot rubbish, had no joy.

so installed app on my android phone and app worked instantly.

so the issue is with the app from the apple store.....

Hello @Avitscj

Do you have any further updates on this?

If this problem is still ongoing the best way forward would be to call our technical team directly on 0333 304 0191. 

Louise

I'm pretty sure calling the tech team is a waste of everyones time.

its clear that there is an issue with the IOS app.

Avitscj
2: Seeker
2: Seeker
Yes I agree so many others have same issue . I tried my iPad and iPhone and still nothing even though I'm connected to the wifi go figure

Digital31
1: Seeker
Moved to Vodafone last week. Same problem iOS app
Will not show pairing screen.
Not a good start.

As it appears little progress was being made to rectify the problem we have taken the decision to move on from Vodafone as we were still inside our 30 day cooling off period. Really disappointing but it was a decsion that had to be made, we didn't want to be tied to a contract for 12 months for a service we weren't happy with

I don't have a problem with the product itself,just the app - was hoping it would be rectified after being away a week but alas not!

gregpayne4
1: Seeker

The app will not connect to the router. I get message asking to try again. My iPhone is connected but this app will not