main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

Archive

Lost phone

SOLVED
View solved solution
Highlighted
2: Seeker

I've lost my phone and it is dead
Is there any way to track it and find the location of it

View more options
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
17: Community Champion

You'd need to get in touch with customer services to bar and blacklist the number and device, especially if it's a contract phone in which case you run the risk of someone finding it and building up a high bill if they don't hand it in. Either call customer services on 03333040191 or go through live webchat via the contact form

In regards to tracking the phone itself, it depends if you've set up any tracking services on the device beforehand, such as third party apps which will let you trace the phone via GPS. 

Vodafone customer since 2004. Attempting to help where I can on the Community

View solution in original position

View more options
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
17: Community Champion

You'd need to get in touch with customer services to bar and blacklist the number and device, especially if it's a contract phone in which case you run the risk of someone finding it and building up a high bill if they don't hand it in. Either call customer services on 03333040191 or go through live webchat via the contact form

In regards to tracking the phone itself, it depends if you've set up any tracking services on the device beforehand, such as third party apps which will let you trace the phone via GPS. 

Vodafone customer since 2004. Attempting to help where I can on the Community

View solution in original position

View more options
Highlighted
2: Seeker
Is the sim not tracable via vodafone
View more options
Highlighted
16: Advanced member

Hi @Thewoodster454

We’re unable to track the SIM from here.

Thanks,

Gemma

View more options