main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

Archive

Paid for big value bundle two days ago, still not come through.

SOLVED
View solved solution
2: Seeker

I have been using freebie data for the last few months, however lately I have been texting much more, resulting in running out of credit and data 2 days ago. I decided to buy a £10 bundle for this month, which I did over the phone, however this never came through and I have not been able to use my phone for two days. The freebie data was due to run out today, so I thought I would wait until then in case the bundle was only added when this ran out, however when I check MyVodafone it now just says I have £0.04 of credit. The money hasn't been taken from my bank account, but it is not available so presumeably the transaction is going through.

View more options
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
17: Community Champion

Hi

Did you opt out of the freebie tariff ?

Help in https://support.vodafone.co.uk/Account-billing-and-TopUps/Top-up-your-phone/Vodafone-Freebie-Data/48...

I think it maybe best to ring customer service on 191 or speak with live chat. 

Current Phone > Samsung Note 10+ 5G _256Gb > Model: SM-N976B.

Samsung One Ui  / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch.

View solution in original position

View more options
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Hi

Did you opt out of the freebie tariff ?

Help in https://support.vodafone.co.uk/Account-billing-and-TopUps/Top-up-your-phone/Vodafone-Freebie-Data/48...

I think it maybe best to ring customer service on 191 or speak with live chat. 

Samsung One Ui  / Pie.

View solution in original position

View more options
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @Mojoe44

@BandOfBrothers is correct, the best way forward is to discuss this with our Live Chat through this link

Please let me know how you get on.

Louise

View more options
2: Seeker
Thanks for the help, I spoke with a guy through the live chat and he solved the problem.
View more options

You're welcome and I'm glad to hear Live Chat resolved this for you.    

Samsung One Ui  / Pie.

View more options