cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Paid for big value bundle two days ago, still not come through.

Mojoe44
2: Seeker

I have been using freebie data for the last few months, however lately I have been texting much more, resulting in running out of credit and data 2 days ago. I decided to buy a £10 bundle for this month, which I did over the phone, however this never came through and I have not been able to use my phone for two days. The freebie data was due to run out today, so I thought I would wait until then in case the bundle was only added when this ran out, however when I check MyVodafone it now just says I have £0.04 of credit. The money hasn't been taken from my bank account, but it is not available so presumeably the transaction is going through.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi

Did you opt out of the freebie tariff ?

Help in https://support.vodafone.co.uk/Account-billing-and-TopUps/Top-up-your-phone/Vodafone-Freebie-Data/48...

I think it maybe best to ring customer service on 191 or speak with live chat. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

View solution in original position

4 REPLIES 4

BandOfBrothers

Hi

Did you opt out of the freebie tariff ?

Help in https://support.vodafone.co.uk/Account-billing-and-TopUps/Top-up-your-phone/Vodafone-Freebie-Data/48...

I think it maybe best to ring customer service on 191 or speak with live chat. 

Current Phone  >

Retired-LouiseE
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @Mojoe44

@BandOfBrothers is correct, the best way forward is to discuss this with our Live Chat through this link

Please let me know how you get on.

Louise

Mojoe44
Thanks for the help, I spoke with a guy through the live chat and he solved the problem.

BandOfBrothers

You're welcome and I'm glad to hear Live Chat resolved this for you.    :Smiling:

Current Phone  >