main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

Archive

Vodafone email address

SOLVED
View solved solution
Highlighted
1: Seeker

Does Vodafone have a customer service email address? I can't fine one anywhere but I really don't want to call them!

View more options
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
14: Advanced member

No they don't.  It's 191, Live Chat or snail mail I'm afraid

View more options
3 REPLIES 3
14: Advanced member

No they don't.  It's 191, Live Chat or snail mail I'm afraid

View more options
17: Community Champion

Hi @vixann

As mentioned by @Tsathoggua Vodafone do not have a working customer service email address. 

The customer service correspondence address is at the foot of the forum page. 

There is also further support via Twitter @vodafoneukhelp and Facebook -> VodafoneUK

Enquiries that are not Account Specific can occasionally be resolved via the experience and knowledge of the members on this eForum. Please do give us a try if this is the case.

Current Phone > Samsung Note 9 _512Gb > Model: SM-N960 Hybrid-Duos.

Samsung One Ui  / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch.

View more options
2: Seeker

Really annoying Vodafone doesn't offer email. I don't want to spend lots of time on chat (which I find flaky and drops connection) or phone... 

View more options