main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

Archive

extremely poor customer service

SOLVED
View solved solution
Retired-NathanT
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @LILMENACE86

If this issue has already been taken to the Ombudsman, we are unable to assist you further from our end.

Nathan

View more options
LILMENACE86
2: Seeker
It currently hasn't. I am awaiting a response from Vodafone so I can include it in my contact with the ombudsman. I wish to receive an explanation and compensation from Vodafone immediately.
View more options
Retired-Sarah_L
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @LILMENACE86

Let me know the reference number you've received after submitting our email form, and I can get this chased up for you. 

Thanks, 

Sarah

View more options
gavinlancs
4: Newbie
I recieved a call from your complains team two days ago. They offered a £20 credit as a resolution I rejected this and they said that they would call back within 48 hours......they didn't.
I called your complains team they said they were unable to help as it's been taken on by head office and that there's nothing they can do and to wait for the central complains team to call.
If the head office complaints team can't keep to their promise of a call back who can.
This is a sorry state of affairs.....What's going on with my complaint? Is anyone going to keep to there promises.
Please can you tell me what's going on?
View more options
kids
Community Champion (Retired)

@gavinlancs Once a matter has been referred to HO nobody on these board including the Tech Team are able to do anything to help resolve the problem..You will  either need to wait for HO to contact you or you can write to them at the adddress at the foot of this page.

Usually any credits are applied to the account, have you checked to see if a credit is there?

View more options
gavinlancs
Thank you for the reply.

I've checked and a credit hasn't been added.
The head office promised a call back within 48 hours they didn't call back.
Write to them I'm amazed that were back to pen and paper.
If they don't keep to promises it's a very sorry state of affairs.
Who can I contact for a deadlock letter.
Isn't there anything else that can be done this is extremely frustrating.
View more options
kids
Community Champion (Retired)

@gavinlancs It is very poor when callbacks do not happen as there should be a system in place to log promised callbacks and action them.

A Deadlock Letter can be obtained from Vodafone by writing to HO but as Vodafone have up to eight weeks to resolve a problem that may not be forthcoming until the time is up.

If you do decide to write, send the letter by Recorded Delivery and retain a copy.

View more options
gavinlancs
Thanks for your reply.

It is indeed frustrating and stressful. I don't want the world just a call back as promised by head office.

It's a shame it's come to this.

Thanks.
View more options
Johnh1010
2: Seeker
I need to speak to someone ASAP I've been promised callbacks from managers time and time again and nothing ever happens. I will tell all the details of my horrible experience with Vodafone when I know someone is finally listening! Please help.
View more options
Tsathoggua
14: Advanced member
@johnh1010,

If you have a complex issue to relate then it might be a good idea to start a new thread as it is more likely to get noticed. If the issue is urgent then the eforum is not the place for it, the eforum don't do "urgent." In such a case you might do better to call the new dedicated complaints line - I wish I could quote it to you but unfortunately I'm on a phone browser and not a proper computer so opening multiple tabs is likely to crash the thing. Maybe one of the Community Champions can provide this number for you.
View more options
Tash

@Johnh1010 Are you still experiencing issues?

If you are, please see the private message I've sent with details on how to get in touch.

View more options
Djreeve

My advice is to leave Vodafone the first chance you get.

Lauren in Middleton from Upgrades is full of ##~## as is Stephen in Ireland from the 'loyalty' team

one promised me 30gb of data unlimited calls and texts for £20 and a call one Sunday to activate sim only.....never happened.

the other laughed at Lauren's wildly exaggerated (authorised by a superuser) tariff and proceeded to sort me out with 22gb of data, unlimited calls and texts for £22.20 per month (text from Stephen attached)

this is never happened either....

customer resolutions operator, based in Indian, not Egypt where so many of the British advisors seem to think they were solely based (misinformation) called me to try and secure 20gb of data, unlimited calls and texts for £22.20  per month. A tariff that I know is already 40% reduced but seeing as I have been muchked around for 2 months he said all he could do was........ wait for it.......ADD AN EXTRA 1 GIGABITE and slowed down his speech when he said 'for the entire 12months of the contract' like he was doing me a favour.

After waiting for a phone that never arrived, cancelling said phone and then having it delivered the next day with no communication. Being offered tariffs that don't exist and being treated like a dog for the most part I have told the last operator that I wish to leave this abomination of a company with its lack of speaking Vodafone and misinterpretation of policy. 

Just received my PAC CODE and will be joining a different service provider with far better customer service and much better signal as I can only get 2G in my area even though the coverage checker says 3G.

Oh. And If anyone above the pay grade of pond scum gets to read this, please investigate it and feedback to the morons that work at Vodafone so maybe in some way it will help the poor users that remain imprisoned. 

Caio

View more options
vmaxwell
1: Seeker

In October I signed up for a vodaphone contract for our landline, mobile and computer as result of ads for saving cost of line rentals.  A number of issues but specifically I did not take in the £6. package  for unlimited calls on landline and also package including billing. It took us 4 months to realise that as opposed to £24 we owed and had paid Vodaphone over £600 - i.e. about 50 times what we would have paid if we had the package.  

I have spoken twice now to very courteous representatives but they have no authorisation to refund or ever as a good will gesture pay in part some of the £600. Whilst they may have the legal right, it is definitely immoral as how would I have agreed in full knowledge to pay £600 for something I could have for £24...I am in touch with You and Yours, but would like a reasonable offer from Vodaphone.. Virginia Constable Maxwelll

View more options
Becca_P

@vmaxwell

We'll be happy to look into getting this resolved for you.

I've sent you a private message with details of how to get in contact. Once completed, a member of the team will be in touch to discuss any queries.

View more options