Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

£50 credit was removed from balance, please help!

Hello everyone, I would like to ask for your help with regards to my lost credit of £50, which has been removed from my balance as of 15/03/2017. I have been a vodafone customer for more than 10 years and have had this number (ending with 27336) for ...

Changg by 4: Newbie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Bizarre Vodafone Pricing and Support

Took out a new SIM only contract with Vodafone on 8th May 2017 at a rate of £10.50 per-month. Not incredible value for money, but not bad and I was relatively happy with Vodafone at the time. On 15th May 2017 received a text telling me my monthly rat...

vodafone 985N LTE 4G repair enquires

i have a vodafone 985N LTE 4G that needs repair i think its broken because of a wire inside snaping so was wondering how much you think it would cost to repair and the sticker has come off inside dose this impact anything and i still have the sticker

Mark9944 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Text and Web freebee

Hi - can someone answer my question below? The staff on Facebook keep trying to refer me to live chat and I have "experienced" that before. I don't need anyone to refer to my account - it has been corrected, compensated and a fault raised (allegedly)...

Internet keeps coming up as 'About This Page'

Hi all, I have been trying to access some Gaming News / Forum sites using my 4G, but for quite a lot of the sites it keeps sending me to the Vodafone 'about-this-site/sitemap' page. I have tried using Internet and Chrome, but neither work. I saw earl...

Mobile broadband after June 11

Could anybody tell me if a mobile broadband r205 comes under the new 2017payg eurozone rates after June 11

rl4500 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Abysmal and dangerous customer service

This sequence of events has left me in Europe without any network coverage from Vodafone. A very dangerous situation to be in being that I have had two vehicle breakdowns, which vodafones disgraceful customer service has made dangerous and costly due...

sure signal

Version 1 series number 21230005460 two lights on at top, factory reset done, still not working. Help

Opt out of BVB

I know this has been asked before but seriously have tried for the past hour to opt out of the automatic renewing of my £15 Big Value Bundle.  I have rang 2345 about 5 times already, went through all the options and yet there was no obvious option of...

Xaerias by 1: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 1 thanks
Labels