Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

installation cancelled without letting me know

horbrarian
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

I waited in from 7am until 12 today for a new broadband service installation. I checked at 9am that the appointment was still on and was told that it was. By 11am I was tearing my hair out and phoned again. After nearly half an hour I was told that openreach were carrying out some work in the area and my appointment was cancelled. Why didn't anyone ring me? It's not a good start. I've had no apology or contact from Vodafone to say when we will have Internet service.

14 REPLIES 14

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi everyone, it's not good to hear the issues you're facing with your orders cancelling. Please message my team through Social Media and ask us to check with our Support team why they're being cancelled. 

Why do we have to use social media? If communication is that difficult, I'm going back to virginmedia.

Cynric
16: Advanced member

@horbrarian 

Phone: 08080 034 515

Live chat: https://www.vodafone.co.uk/bbservcd/

Jayach

@AndrewBishop wrote:

I got this from the link(scam link removed) Access Denied You do not have sufficient privileges for this resource or its parent to perform this action. Click your browser's Back button to continue .

@AndrewBishop 

Why have you posted a scam link, hidden behind a single ;.

Your post has been reported.

AlexanderJulia
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I have placed 3 new orders ;each time it was cancelled by vodafone, I would only find out when I tracked it. Spent over 2hrs each time on the phone to be told a new order has to be done by the multiple agents/teams I get shunted to.