Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Activated today

davewill22
4: Newbie

Hi, 

got a problem, broadband got activated today and account to people I have spoke to the line is working well and good signal. 

however, I cannot connect to the internet. The router has 3 solid stable white lights, and when I connect my phone and pc it’s saying no internet connection available. 

pictures provided. 

anyone help please 

6199F4B6-AAC5-4150-B272-227256600B24.jpeg

image.jpg

 my package is super fast 100

thanks in advance 

34 REPLIES 34

Bad news indeed, nothing worse then broadband issues, esp this day and age. 

cannot remember what he said exactly. He just restarted the whole process and it worked straight away. 

Hope yours is a easy fix 

Jayach
16: Advanced member

It's back already. 😀 The automated phone service said there was a problem in my area, but it still put me through to an Indian agent and he confirmed the problem but had no further information. When I asked if he had any idea of how long it may be, he said "the engineers are working outside your house right now". (as if)

Still considering the problems people report on here trying to contact Vodafone it went well.

Jayach

@CrimsonLiar wrote:

If you cannot even ping the DNS servers that are being supplied to the router, then I'd be looking at resetting the wifi device drivers, networking protocols,

I was going down that route, but he can't ping them from within the router itself, so it can't be an problem on his network.

Hi 

Welsh Paul thanks for the suggestion ill

give it a try, our house is new build connection with only fttp in and no phone light connection I think. 

I’ll give the hub a reset and see if it helps 

Morning, 

the pc runs off a wireless device, and all other devices do not work either. Still the same this morning. Showing as a good connection no internet tho.