Broadband connection
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

WiFi Hub, Openreach box on wall new build

Connecting internet for the first time....I’ve ordered Vodafone Superfast 2 broadband and will receive the WiFi hub tomorrow.  I’ve moved into a new build and I have an Openreach box on the wall, I believe is for fibre which I don’t want as I just do...

Erica122 by 2: Seeker
  • 10 replies
  • 0 thanks

No internet for 3 days

I had super fast 2 and upgraded to the new gigafast 100 . An engineer came out and fitted the black optic fibre box to the wall and seemed surprised we didn't receive a new wifi router but got it set up anyway after making a phone call to base . Went...

Setting up Asus GT-AX11000

Hi everyone, Apologies in advance for the potentially simple questions. This is my first go at using a 3rd party router instead of the bundled one with the internet. I've purchased the Asus GT-AX11000 and it does not include a modem with it. From rea...

Constant dropouts every single day

I know this seems to be an ongoing issue for so many people - is it something I just have to put up with? I have been with V for over a year now and, although the speed is excellent, the constant drop-outs are a pain. I bought a new router (TP link) ...