Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

People can't call me and live chat useless

joannajoanna328
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi all, 

For a few weeks now no one is able to call or text me. There's nothing wrong with my phone, I tested the sim in other phones and the same issue persists. When people dial my number there's just an error and it won't connect. Text messages don't come through for days, but weirdly if I put on airplane mode they get delivered instantly. I've waited a few weeks but I haven't seen an improvement. Unfortunately the vodafone live chat team are useless, you spend 1h+ discussing the issue, they say they have to do an account refresh and nothing happens for days, until you contact them again and once again you have to spend 1h + explaining the issue and they promise it will be fixed... and nothing happens. Is there a more efficient way of solving this issue? I'm so tired of having to spend hours contacting vodafone to fix issues that are caused by them! 

1 REPLY 1

Gnomesenpai
4: Newbie

I've had this 30 minutes ago, someone on O2 tried to call me and i tried to call them, calles timed out to voicemail didn't even ring. As soon as i dropped off my 4G to use the old airwaves the call went through just fine.