Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Secure Net incorrectly blocking our website

RBlakely
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hello,

We have received several complaints from our customers that they are unable to access our website www.millicast.com from the Vodafone home broadband service, apparently our site is being blocked by your DNS servers and/or by Secure Net.

We are a B2B service for corporate streaming and should certainly not be listed as a malicious website by your service. This is an urgent matter for us and your attention to this issue is greatly appreciated.

Please let me know if you require any additional information to correct this matter.

Kind regards,

-Richard

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @RBlakely Apologies for my delay in getting back to you, we've been extremely busy here recently. This site's now been reclassified to Radio and TV online. This should prevent any further issues. Thanks for your patience whilst we looked into this 😁

View solution in original position

51 REPLIES 51

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

Our network team have been in touch @keyelement and they've advised your site's been re-classified and won't be blocked by Secure Net going forward. Please wait 72 hours for any blocks to be completely lifted.

Hello, this is the same for https://me-qr.com Please could you get this website reclassified?

Hi @melfis 👋 This has now been raised for review, once we have a response from the team we will be back in touch 😊

Beth
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @melfis! We've had an update from the team that this isn't being blocked by Secure Net. I've been able to access it using our internet. If you're getting an error message, please pop over a screenshot of the error itself and we can look into getting it reviewed again 🙂

441412.jpg

hello,  Securenet is incorrectly blocking this website https://fencing.ophardt.online 

it is a sports results service used globally, and our national federation englandfencing uses it to publish national rankings which I can't currently access.  Please may you look into this ? 

I have checked with englandfencing and they spoke to Ophardt who confirmed all ok their end.. and I have tried calling Vodafone and raising it on telephone and email but was told that my only option is to disable Securenet in order to view this site.. I am unwilling to do that because our home computer is used by all family ( and is our only computer ).  I urgently need to access this site for work.

thankyou

mark

Hi @plentyI've raised the URL in question to be reviewed under the reference number INC000004903138. We'll let you know as soon as there's an update, so do keep your eyes peeled. 

hello,

is there an update yet pls ?

ty

We chased the team on the 24th for an update as we haven't heard anything. We'll be back once we know more.

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

@plenty - thanks for your patience. The website has now been reclassified. Please allow 48 hours.