Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Secure Net incorrectly blocking our website

RBlakely
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hello,

We have received several complaints from our customers that they are unable to access our website www.millicast.com from the Vodafone home broadband service, apparently our site is being blocked by your DNS servers and/or by Secure Net.

We are a B2B service for corporate streaming and should certainly not be listed as a malicious website by your service. This is an urgent matter for us and your attention to this issue is greatly appreciated.

Please let me know if you require any additional information to correct this matter.

Kind regards,

-Richard

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @RBlakely Apologies for my delay in getting back to you, we've been extremely busy here recently. This site's now been reclassified to Radio and TV online. This should prevent any further issues. Thanks for your patience whilst we looked into this 😁

View solution in original position

49 REPLIES 49

Hello Gemma,

We have the same problem with our online store https://manitasdeplata.es/

It is an online store of artisan jewelry.  For weeks we have been receiving messages from customers who cannot access the website.

Please help us get it reclassified.

Thank you!

Hi @seoactionI've raised the URL in question to be reviewed under the reference number INC000004911505. We'll let you know as soon as there's an update, so do keep your eyes peeled. 

Hello @Jason ! Many thanks for your help and quick response!

Hello Jason,

We have the same problem with our online store https://losvestidosdeana.com/

It is an online store for women's dresses. For weeks we have been receiving messages from customers who cannot access the website.

Please help us get it reclassified.

Thank you!

Hi @danielareaf5 
I've raised a case for your website to be reviewed under reference number INC000004960024. As soon as we have an update, we'll pop you another message! 

Hey @danielareaf5 Thank you for your patience. 

We've had a response from our Network team and they've made us aware that your link isn't being blocked by Vodafone, as your link is classified as 'Shopping, Clothing'. 

Hi Evie, 

I am currently facing the same issues as our website is being blocked by Secure Net.

Attached is a screenshot.

Looking forward to your prompt response.WhatsApp Image 2022-07-22 at 2.48.29 PM.jpeg

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

We'll be more than happy to raise a case to our Network team to get this sorted for you @yinka0136. To help us do this, please provide us with a URL link to the affected site. 

Hi mark the link to the website is https://casemanager.lawpavilion.com/

Beth
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks @yinka0136! I've raised this for reclassification. Once we have an update we'll let you know here. If there is anything else we can help with in the meantime, please let us know 🙂