SecureNet is blocking/ incorrectly classifying my website www.alcs.co.uk

Please could this be remedied urgently?

Many thanks

Rob

7 REPLIES 7

Evie
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hey there @RobY - Thank you for flagging. We can get this raised for you! Could you just confirm that it's only over Vodafone mobile data that the error occurs?

Do you know if it is also blocked by our Home Broadband services?

Hi @Evie

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly.

I assume the block is also occurring on both mobile and home broadband from what our website users are saying (they are being blocked on 4G and Wi-Fi).

Thanks again!

Rob

Evie
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Thank you for confirming @RobY - We've been able to test the website over mobile data and we also received the SecureNet error.

Are you able to get a screenshot of the error received when connected to WiFi Home Broadband?

MicrosoftTeams-image (1).jpg

Hi Evie

Please find screenshot attached.

Many thanks!

Rob

Evie
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Thank you very much @RobY we'll get that raised for you today to stop SecureNet blocking mobile users - As soon as we have an update, we'll let you know 😊

In regards to the website being blocked by Home Broadband, this is likely to do with the customers settings on their account. We'd need the effected customers to drop us a DM on social media for us to get that rectified.

Brilliant. Thanks for your help Evie.

Look forward to hearing further.

Rob

Evie
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hey there @RobY - Thank you for your patience with us! I've been able to load the site over mobile data with Secure Net active on my number 👍 Is this working for you/your customers now?