cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

URGENT: My website is inaccessible on the Vodafone network: insecure redirect via allot.com

matstillo
2: Seeker

Hi there,

I'm a web developer having an issue I've never come across before. My clients website cannot be accessed by anyone using a Vodafone cellular connection. It gives a 'insecure connection' warning, with an SSL certificate for that page being issued by allot.com. This is not my actual website SSL, which is with iOnos and has been verified as fully working. 

Why is the domain being redirected through allot.com by Vodafone like this?!

The is not just my Vodafone connection, it appears to be all the visitors to the site accessing via Vodafone. It may not be happening for all of them, but all the failed connections are 100% accessing via Vodafone mobile.

I hope you can help as a matter of urgency, my client is going nuts.

Many thanks

Mat

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Could you please pop me over the URL of the site @matstillo  and a screenshot of the error visitors are getting? Can you also confirm if the error occurs when SecureNet is active, inactive or both? 

View solution in original position

14 REPLIES 14

Thanks for that @matstillo I've checked the site and confirmed that it is clear of any malware, phishing or malicious content so it looks like it has been incorrectly categorised as Adult Content or something that will be flagged by content controls. I've raised this to the team now to have the site re-categorised and as soon as we have an update, we'll let you know here. 

Hi @Effie , many thanks for addressing that, hopefully it won't take too long for the re-categorising to take effect!

You're welcome @matstillo It doesn't usually take too much time for the team to do the reclassification but we will keep you updated. 

Hey @matstillo Our team have come back to us and advised that your website has been reclassified now. Could you please test your link and let us know if it's working or not? Thanks.

matstillo

IMG_9568.PNG

IMG_9567.PNG

IMG_9566.PNG

IMG_9565.PNG

IMG_9564.PNG

IMG_9563.PNG