Welcome to Vodafone Community
Has anyone taken Vodafone to the Small Claims Court? Would like to hear of experiences.
Brief synopsis of my situation:
- Closed a Vodafone Broadband account due to poor service
- Told my account balance was zero by Vodafone
- No letters or emails sent to advising of a "closing balance"
- Default marked on my credit file, causing mortgage rejection, hence costing me several thousand pounds extra having to go for a lender that would accept me
- Been through CISAS who have confirmed multiple failings in Vodafone customer service. However, awarded an insignificant compensation amount I am not happy about
- looking to pursue in small claims court now
Any provide any advice? Thanks in advance.