Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

house address

peterdbs
1: Seeker

I want to change the account address as the house has a new name but it cant be done online . Why not ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Annie_N
Community Champion (Retired)

Are you a PAYG customer, by any chance? The ability to change your address was missing from PAYG accounts for some while, but it has recently re-appeared. Or, more precisely, it has re-appeared for some of the accounts I look after - at the last count it was 3 out of 5, but I haven't checked it out for a little while.

I assume that this facility is being added back into accounts in batches, so you'll probably find that it will show up on your account in a while. If it doesn't, and the matter is becoming urgent, you could go into a Vodafone store with evidence of the change.

Alternatively, Live Help might be able to change the record for you: go to the Contact page, then work through Personal, PAYG, 'Looking for something else?' and 'Can't find what you're looking for?', and you should see the Live Help link.

Customer Services may also be able to help; you can contact them by calling 191 from a Vodafone phone (one-off charge of 25p for PAYG customers to speak to an advisor), or 03333 048069 / 03333 040191 from any phone (‘national rate’ calls which count towards inclusive minutes on any network).

View solution in original position

4 REPLIES 4

hrym
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

You should be able to do it via My Vodafone (in the red banner above), then My Details|Manage My Details|Edit User Details.   Remember to change both the user and billing addresses (if they're the same).

Annie_N

Are you a PAYG customer, by any chance? The ability to change your address was missing from PAYG accounts for some while, but it has recently re-appeared. Or, more precisely, it has re-appeared for some of the accounts I look after - at the last count it was 3 out of 5, but I haven't checked it out for a little while.

I assume that this facility is being added back into accounts in batches, so you'll probably find that it will show up on your account in a while. If it doesn't, and the matter is becoming urgent, you could go into a Vodafone store with evidence of the change.

Alternatively, Live Help might be able to change the record for you: go to the Contact page, then work through Personal, PAYG, 'Looking for something else?' and 'Can't find what you're looking for?', and you should see the Live Help link.

Customer Services may also be able to help; you can contact them by calling 191 from a Vodafone phone (one-off charge of 25p for PAYG customers to speak to an advisor), or 03333 048069 / 03333 040191 from any phone (‘national rate’ calls which count towards inclusive minutes on any network).

Jadegrewal
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi, I would like to change my address 

Farai
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hey @Jadegrewal, you should be able to update your address through your My Vodafone account.
Simply log in to My Vodafone:

Choose Account settings
Choose Address details from the menu
Update your details

If you have any issue with this, please don't hesitate to drop us a message via Twitter or Facebook here, we'd be more than happy to take a closer look 👍