cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Promised £75 Amazon  Voucher not receiced even after 120 days of signing-up vodafone broadband

poojag
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Promised £75 Amazon  Voucher not receiced even after 120 days of signing-up vodafone broadband  

I signed up for Vodafone Home Broadband with the offer or £75 Amazon voucher form Wegift after 120days of signing-up. Few days after signing-up I had at online chat with vodafone to confirm my eligibility for the gift voucher and whether everything is recorded about the gift correctly. They asked me to contact uk-vodafonevouchers at awin.com . As suggested I contact wegift at given email address and got reply from them within few hours confirming that I am tracked to receive the gift and it will arrive after 120 days of signing up. Nb: I even got the email from wegift just after signing up with the link to track the gift. 
Tracking page use to show everything properly and with a days counter in which I will receive the gift. On 13-Sep days counter reached to 0 and it showed that my gift has been email to you. However to my surprise I did not receive any email with the gift voucher (of course I checked the spam folder as well).

I then complained this to uk-vodafonevouchers at awin.com and have not even received the response even after few reminders. 
Since same issue has been reported by many others, it seems to be fraud. I am really surprised the how come vodafone is listed on the home page of wegift (https://wegift.io/) as their partner. Is Vodafone ignoring the fact the their partner(wegift) are not fulfilling their promises to Vodafone customers! This seems a false promise to trap new customers.
I have seen so many people have not got the voucher. If there anyone who got the voucher. If yes then what are the steps to sort this out?
Thanks

10 REPLIES 10

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @nazrussel, was this offer taken up directly through ourselves or using a 3rd party comparison website?