cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sorry An unexpected error occurred when trying to log you in. Please wait a moment then try again.

Discente
3: Seeker

Buying Broadband and dealing with Vodafone has been a nightmare...is this what I have got to look forward to over the next 24 months...I CAN STILL CANCEL this mess! Never had any issues with Now Broadband!

Regrets. 😞

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Mdv00
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

i have the same problem, it seems we have to wait until the service goes live. mine is 14th sept

View solution in original position

18 REPLIES 18

But, as someone else said, this error might occur when waiting for a number to be ported across from a different network, which is scheduled for next week in my case. The "activate your account" email is apparently sent out too early.

I also note that I get a different error message (incorrect password or user)  if I copy/paste the password  from the email rather than typing it in.  

One of the teams have been looking into the e-mails that state you can sign in before the service is up and running. So we can check your sign details that we have stored for you, can you drop us a private message on Facebook or Twitter? 🙂

Hi Mark, Sorry, I don't have facebook or twitter.  The forum does not let me post my email address but it begins laws at bcs and is an organisation in the uk

That's great to hear @Discente 😁

@RobertInCB, can you contact us over Live Chat please? The team will be able to check the details on your account, you can find a direct link on our contact us page here

Thanks Mark,

CHAT was actually the first place I tried, but it just sits "buffering" with the spinning wheel (it's still doing that now). So that doesn't help. 

Jayach
16: Advanced member

@RobertInCB Use an incognito/private tab in your browser. This link will bypass Tobi. 

https://www.vodafone.co.uk/bbservcd/

For the benefit of others who might come here in a similar situation:

My planned transition day from EE to Vodaphone arrived and the EE SIM went dead as expected.  I put the Voda SIM in and it worked at once.  THEN I found I could follow the activation instructions and everything went like clockwork.

Jayach

@RobertInCB 

This is the Broadband forum, so most people with the problem do not have a SIM, but it's worth bearing in mind for any who do.

Discente

Big update... VF BB live and I've managed to login into MyVodafone! 😀

Goodluck All! 😎