Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Big value bundle text problem!!

CharW83
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I have my bvb pack for £30 and I used all my rewards and £10 in total because despite having a bvb with unlimited texts they weren’t able to be used! I finally complained and my rewards were refunded and so was my £10 that I’d spent trying to be able to have texts! Well I’ve just noticed that my texts aren’t working again and I checked my account and see that all my £10 has been used up on the texts I’ve been sending so my £10 is gone and I still have no texts even though my £30 bvb is still active!!!

2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Something must be wrong with your Big Value Bundle on your account @CharW83 if the allowance for texting is showing as available. 

I'm assuming everything looks right in your myvodafone app and online myvodafone.

I'm assuming your sending normal texts within the usual 160 character mark.

i.e not converting them to mms messages with emoticons / pictures etc in them.

What did the Vodafone Agent say happened last time ?

A bit of a long shot but are you able to try your sim card in another phone to try and text.

I assume there are no relevant bars applied in your myvodafone  ?

As there is no account access via this forum anymore I would suggest continuing to persevere with customer services or contact the Vodafone Social Media Teams via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries and they'll check.

I'd suggest Twitter. 

Link back to your thread here including your forum username so your not having to repeat yourself again. 

I wish you all the best with this situation. 

🌈 Stay Safe  🌈 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

GemmaP
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hey @CharW83 

We'll definitely need to check your account over to find out what's going on here!

Give us a holler over on Social 🙃