Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Cancel old account number

johnsaur
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I require an old payg account number terminated.

I am unable to sign-in to my Vodafone fibre broadband account to make any changes.  

7 REPLIES 7

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

The payg number will terminate itself after 180 days of non usage @johnsaur 

However the Vodafone Social Media Team's via Twitter or Facebook can help along with Live Chat or Customer services on 0333 3040191 in regards to your Payg and Broadband account.

Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries. 

There is no account access via this forum.

08080 034 515 is the Broadband Team.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

I left Vodafone payg September last year. 

I just had 1hr 7 minute call on 0333 3040191 through various departments then finally I was told I had failed security questions and terminated the call. 

BandOfBrothers

Does the payg number still ring i.e is it dead ?

If so it's been terminated.

Security protocols are in place to protect the account so this would need to be passed.

I see your wanting to sort this in connection to your Broadband Vodafone Account.

Have you perhaps tried the Broadband Team via the number I added @johnsaur or the Vodafone Social Media Team's via the link also added.

Current Phone  >

I no longer have the sim. it may be terminated but there is still an account number. I have 2 account numbers both connected to the same email address so I cannot log in to my active broadband account.  My login details take me to the old payg account which has no information regarding my broadband with Vodafone. 

I spoke with 5 or 6 different dept on the number you posted. still no solution. 

BandOfBrothers

I can certainly see how this would be frustrating for you.

However as there isn't anything that can be achieved with account's here someone on those customer services routes need to take ownership.

One other possible route is the complaints procedure  which may jolt a better response and resolution to this @johnsaur 

Current Phone  >

Thanks so far @BandOfBrothers

I thought I may have been able to change the email address and/or username of the old account but it changes it for everything. When I'm signed in on my old payg account; I click billing and it takes me to my new account without signing in. 

I will take it to the complaints procedure link you supplied and perhaps this will get a fix for this. 

Off Topic:

Fantastic series 'Band of Brothers' was. I used to love waiting for it to come on and to hear the music (which was also amazing). 

Thanks for your help and have a good life!

BandOfBrothers

You're very welcome @johnsaur 

The Band Of Brothers TV Mini Series certainly is a good show to watch with many important key messages and life stories within it.

Take care and keep safe. 

Current Phone  >