Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Changed big value bundle.

keithwilcox
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hi,

I changed my big value bundle a couple of days ago from £5 to £10, I keep getting texts saying my old £5 bundle will renew tomorrow. My account dashboard shows my allowances for both bundles and says it will reset tomorrow, but that was my old bundle date. If I go to my plans is shows my new bundle and says renews on 19th June.

T's & C's say you lose your old allowances when you change, so a little confused as to what is going on.

Will my old bundle renew and I lose my new bundle tomorrow? Or will my old bundle renew and be added to my new bundle? Can you have 2 bundles at the same time?

Keith

2 REPLIES 2

AnnS
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

The problem here @keithwilcox if you had opted out of the £5.00 BVB, and not changed the BVB, you would have lost the allowances and changed to PAYG 1 until you opted into a new BVB.

If you refer to the the T & C's here: BVB Terms and Conditions How it works, paragraph 4, Vodafone mention 'any changes will not be applied until your current bundle has expired.

I am sure when the £5.00 bundle expires, the account and Application will catch up and the new bundle will start at midnight.  Vodafone won't have taken the credit for the new bundle and it would be worth making sure there is adequate credit to take payment.

If there are any problems with the changed BVB come back to the forum and this can be looked into.  Hopefully, all will go smoothly when the new BVB starts tomorrow.

Thanks for the reply. The new bundle has been paid for and already started! Will see what happens tomorrow