Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Online account error

mike37p
4: Newbie

I get the following error message when I sign on to my account - under the account summary tab

"Sorry, there seems to be a problem

We're working hard to fix the issue, so please try again later.: 104, Unexpected error: Invalid Data Value - AccountID should be Numeric(Error codes: 104_ null) - [Error ref 1j2]"

I've reported this and was told it would be fixed in "a few day" but no-one would contact me when it was!

Its a few days later, it isn't fixed and no-one has contacted me.

To me it looks like an internal error where the account number (which starts AM) isn't compaitble with a new update.

Any ideas how I can sort this out? 

167 REPLIES 167

Thank you,I have just sent you message as per your PM hope hopefully you have received it ok.

I look forward to this problem being resolved

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Thanks @Dave51.
If you receive an automated email with a reference number (similar to #12345678 in the subject line), this means we'll have received your email. This can sometimes appear in junk/spam folders so be sure to check there too :Smiling: 

Escalation also completed thanks Natsha and acknowledgement received.

Yet again no email back from you. I have checked all the junk.spam folders. Checked down the back of the sofa and behind the TV but sadly not. Now here's an idea. Why not just give me a ring with it as you obviously have a problem with btinternet email addresses

BTInternet are notorious for spam rejections. Depending on your email type there are spam folders on both your PC and your webmail server to check.

Annie_N
Community Champion (Retired)
Community Champion (Retired)

This is getting just a little bit ridiculous - do those of us who have had accounts for some years really have to look forward to this sort of nonsense every 3 or 4 months in future? It's certainly a good way to lose long-standing customers.

The only possible good news is that, when I checked a few minutes ago whether the problem had been fixed (it hadn't), I noticed the following: "Notice of planned service downtime – My Vodafone won’t be available from midnight until 7am on Thursday 11 April due to planned maintenance." We can only hope....

Loz
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Thanks everyone for providing the examples and for being patient whilst this is being investigated. I've received an update exaplaining an issue has been isolated and it should be fixed in the next couple of days. Rest assured, as soon as I've heard anymore information, I'll be sure to let you know.

I had a text message yesterday to say the fault has been fixed. But I am still having the same problem anyone else working yet ?? 

No text received here and not fixed on my account

Not working for me yet.