Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Phone number not working

StefanoF
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi all, I'm Stefano! My Vodafone number have experienced some issues lately. I can't call or receive calls as a message appears on the phone "Not registered on the network". What can I do?

4 REPLIES 4

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @StefanoF 

A lot depends on if you are PAYG or pay monthly, if you mention the tariff you are on the thread can be moved to the correct board. 

If you are PAYG the most likely reason would be the SIM would have been disconnected for not making outbound activity.  For pay monthly a billing issue.

I have received long ago a message saying that my sim have been disconnected but I don't know what I can do about it.

AnnS

Hi @StefanoF 

At a reasonable guess you are PAYG and I have moved the thread to the correct board.

When you receive the warning message, it's down to you as the customer to follow the information and take the necessary action to prevent disconnection.  If it's been more than 180 days since the last outbound activity, you have probably lost the number now with little chance of getting it back and you will need a new SIM and this will have a different number.

However, follow this link to speak to the Social team they will help where possible: Contact the Social Team 

BandOfBrothers

@StefanoF 

As a process of elimination can you try your sim card in another phone.

And try choosing another network in your phone's connection settings and then re choose Vodafone to refresh the connection and or try a soft reboot by turning your phone Off and On. 

Usually the message your getting means your sim isn't communicating with the network or the sim card may have failed.

Customer services on 0333 3040191 or Live Chat can access your account and check along with the Vodafone Social Media Team's via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.