Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Still receiving bills via sms

Joyvalmira12
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I bought a pay as go sim from vodafone ever since I came to UK in 2019. Even then, I am receiving bills via sms but I never paid any attention to it as I am under a pay as you go plan. A few months later, I switched to another phone company to which I am in contract with and retained the same mobile number. Unfortunately, I am still receiving phone bills via sms from Vodafone even if I had closed my account with them. It's more than a year and I would like for this to stop. Can someone help me?

3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Joyvalmira12 Is there an option within the texts you're receiving to opt-out of these? I'd recommend contacting our Social Media team here to double-check your account and make sure there are no outstanding bills here.

Will they be able to still see my account? Because I was trying to access my vodafone account after I have gone active with the other phone company but I couldn't, all because I was trying to check if there are any bills since I was continually receiving bills via sms

Anonymous
Not applicable

Although your no longer a Vodafone Customer, your account remains on our system for auditing purposes. We'll be able to locate any accounts linked to you, don't worry 😊