Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodafone App Technical Difficulties Error code 4300

Nutty68boy
4: Newbie

Hello

I've decided to post my problem as I seem to be going around in circles. Back in August my Vodafone App stopped working for no apparent reason so I contacted Vodafone to be told that my account was corrupted and that had affected logging into the App, so after having my account cleansed and having to pick a new user name and password I tried downloading the App and trying to connect, guess what it didn't work. After contacting Vodafone on numerous occasions to be told my account was fine and to delete the App, Cache and Cookies this should solve the problem. Yet again nothing seemed to work, so again I contacted Vodafone who said they would send off an escalation form for me and the Customer Service Team would contact me in 3-5 days, which they did asking me to install the latest version of the Vodafone App. This didn't work either, so out of desperation I sent off a complaint and after a couple of days a message was left on my phone responding to my complaint and that the caller would try again later to contact me. I rang back with my complaint reference number and detailed my complaint again and yet another escalation form was sent off, the reply back........please install the latest version of the Vodafone App. I did respond by email over a week ago, as of yet, no reply! Looking at the posts on the Forum this seems to be a common event, without a common answer. Any ideas or advice?

28 REPLIES 28

Hello Natasha

Thanks for your response, what would be the best way to contact you as I really don't want to start from the beginning again as all I seem to do is go round in circles each time, being passed from one team to another and if you look at my previous messages you'll see that I sent an email showing a screenshot of the error I get on my account over a month ago.

Almost an identical problem, round and round, have done everything I've been asked. Frustrated beyond belief

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Nutty68boy You can reach out to our Social Media team (which I'm part of) on Facebook or Twitter.

By making sure your Community username and the link to your post is in your message, you won't need to start from the beginning as we'll see your query from the thread here :Thumbs_Up:

Hi Natasha

I had a response to my query and was asked to send a a screenshot of the error I got when trying to add a credit/debit card to my Vodafone account, I did this over a month ago and so I thought I would check my account again, guess what I still can't top up as I can't add a card and I can't install the Vodafone app, so almost a year on nothing has changed! .........still topping up by phone, quite sad in the 21st century and the lack of a response from Vodafone is totally unprofessional! 

Carl

I have done every conceivable and imaginable thing to get this resolved. After a long 6 months and countless complaints and around 50

calls to Vodafone and a complaint raised. Vodafone replied in the last few days and said there's nothing we can do you can leave FOC and terminate your contract!! What???? 6 months to fix and then told I can leave. So

much for a valued customer of 17 years! Come on Vodafone, this can't be for real!! 

I've been chasing escalating and raised a complaint for 6 months now. End result: we can't fix it you can leave FOC from your contract. 17 years as a loyal customer! 

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)

I appreciate you've contacted us a lot @Karren, we'd love to take a look into these app issues for you though. We'll need to access your account to help get you up and running - please contact our team via Facebook, or get in touch on Twitter. You can find more information on doing this here.

Make sure to pop your username and link to this thread in your message too, this will save you having to explain again and we can help you quicker. 

Yeah I've been contacting for 6 months straight and now straight out told "we can't fix this". You can leave us free of charge. How will this be any different? Is it not the same tech team? 

TJ

It's completely up to you if you want to contact us @Karren - or you have the option to leave. You asked about your loyalty after such a long time and of course we'd hate to see you go. We'll take a look into your account ourselves, to see if there's any possible option that's been missed.