Pay as you go

A place to discuss the My Vodafone App, bundles, Vodafone devices, Pay as you go Rewards and more. For any account specific issues, contact Customer Services (here).

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Is Vodafone website acting "funny" for anyone else?

Hi Sorry for posting this here, but I couldn't think of a proper thread (or haven't simply noticed one). I find Vodafone website acting a bit funny. After logging out of my Vodafone account and trying to go back to vodafone.co.uk, I get the "site can...

screenshot.18.jpg

Resolved! Pay as you go

Hi I have just brought £10 credit to put on my phone and Iv gone through to do a £10 bundle and was all going okay and then I just cut out. I then re callled and it said I have no credit or no mins not text or data. I’m really annoyed as now I can’t ...

Data

am asking if the internet data working in sudan?!

amr3 by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Can't send text to Eire

I have a Vodafone Smart Prime 7 phone. When trying to send a text to my friend in Eire, it fails.  It also fails if I reply to her text which I receive OK.  Why??  I have no problem with sending UK texts.

JaneReed by 2: Seeker
  • 9 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Big Value Bundle, Free EU roaming for Tourist

I will visit UK next week for 4 days then proceed to France for 3 days. Woud like to check am I entitle to free EU roaming if I bought a Big Value Bundle? Other operator like Giffgaff does not allow free EU roaming for its Goodybag package if you are...

cklee75 by 3: Seeker
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks

4G Problem After Porting Number

Hello, I ported my number to Vodafone today from another network.  However, I haven’t been getting 4G signal on my phone since my number transferred yet the sim was showing 4G before my number went over. Can anyone solve this please. My area has good...

Unlock code not working

I have been sent a unlocking code for my daughter phone which is not being accepted. I have followed all the simple instractions but after entering the code sent the phone just seems to freeze and all we can do is switch it off.After reading the foru...

tom1457 by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! vodaphone across Europe

hi. Im from Sydney, flying in to Budapest in July, spending 6 months in Europe. My brother in UK suggests i go with Vodaphone as he uses this successfully when travelling (though ill be adding Albania, Montenegro etc to my places to visit.My question...

Matrid by 2: Seeker
  • 35 replies
  • 0 thanks