Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Changes in contract

Welshperson
1: Seeker

I just got a text message from Vodafone saying they are channing my contract mid contract. Same amount of money but 3 gig less data (4 gig down to 1 gig). 

Can they do that? No service advisors are available, I'm guessing because lots of other people got the same message?! 

2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

I don't suppose the data being taken away was part from some type of offer that's now expired ? @Welshperson 

If not then 191 , Live Chat or the Vodafone Social Media Team's via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries are going to need to access your account and check.

Unfortunately there is no account access via this forum.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

Hi @Welshperson 

That is a strange one, Vodafone only sell 1GB or 5GB, they don't sell a contract with 4GB.

You may still have the extra data promotion but your contract is being confirmed at the original tariff before the extra data.  The best place to check would be the My Vodafone Application, this will give the full data allowance.

@Welshperson 

Having had some further thoughts about the plan you are on, you wouldn't happen to be on a Basics Plan taken out through a third party affililate site by any chance?