Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Device Plan Overpayment

crazysailor
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hello, I appear to have overpaid my device plan. I made the final payment then a direct debit has also been taken. Has anyone else had this situation before and any idea how I can get the money back? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @crazysailor 

When you make a manual payment it has to be done at least 7 working days before the direct debit date, any longer there direct debit will be active at the bank and there won't be anything Vodafone would be able to do to stop the money leaving your account.

Providing the direct debit is still in place you shouldn't have anything to worry about and will find the overpayment credited back to your bank.

To make sure there is no harm speaking to the Twitter/Facebook Team here: Contact Us 

View solution in original position

1 REPLY 1

AnnS

Hi @crazysailor 

When you make a manual payment it has to be done at least 7 working days before the direct debit date, any longer there direct debit will be active at the bank and there won't be anything Vodafone would be able to do to stop the money leaving your account.

Providing the direct debit is still in place you shouldn't have anything to worry about and will find the overpayment credited back to your bank.

To make sure there is no harm speaking to the Twitter/Facebook Team here: Contact Us