Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Does contract end when number moved?

Nickthesaint
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hi There, 

My contract ran out at the end of June. I requested a PAC code and have swapped my number to a SIM only deal else where. 

I cannot log into my account to query what happens next. 

But can someone confirm, do I need to do anything in order to stop paying any further or does my contract end when I use my PAC code?

Thanks, 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @Nickthesaint 

See here: Cancel Account 

You will have access to the online account for 6 months after leaving to view bills  Vodafone recommend setting up an alternative contact number to receive the security code.

Apart from that as you are out of contract when the number moves the contract will immediately end and generate the final bill and you will receive two further bills, the final bill will have a 0.00 balance as your confirmation there is nothing further owing.

View solution in original position

2 REPLIES 2

AnnS

Hi @Nickthesaint 

See here: Cancel Account 

You will have access to the online account for 6 months after leaving to view bills  Vodafone recommend setting up an alternative contact number to receive the security code.

Apart from that as you are out of contract when the number moves the contract will immediately end and generate the final bill and you will receive two further bills, the final bill will have a 0.00 balance as your confirmation there is nothing further owing.

BandOfBrothers

@Nickthesaint 

As soon as your new Network uses the Pac you gave to them then this ends your Vodafone contract.

Don't cancel your direct debit as Vodafone will do this for you once any final monies have been taken.

You'll then get a sorry your leaving letter and a £0 bill.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.