Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Error code 4300

Scannon1973
2: Seeker

Cant log into app can't log in online so can't pay my bill ,deleted app too many times called Vodafone too many times no one knows what they are doing they just fob u off saying its in hand and they are trying to sort it out ,how long does it take and if I dont pay my bill will I get cut off 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @Scannon1973 

The first thing to do is to clear all cookies on your PC, close down the browser and try again, also try from an alternative browser, Chrome works well with Vodafone.

Also make sure you have the latest version of the App by going into App details in store and checking for any update from there.  Go into storage and clear the App data and cache and try logging in using mobile data for Vodafone to locate the account.

View solution in original position

5 REPLIES 5

BandOfBrothers

Hi @Scannon1973 

Are you able to set up a Direct Debit to pay your bill ?

Or

“ You can pay your bill over the phone. Here are the numbers to call depending on what phone you’re using and where you are: 

• Vodafone mobile: Call 56677 free 
  • Landline: Call 0333 3040 191 ” 

How-do-I-pay-my-bill. 

Here are some existing threads on regards to the error code you are experiencing.

Getting-error-code-4300-and-previous-posts-do-not-indicate-it.  and Android/Vodafone-app-error-code-4300. 

The Vodafone Social Media Team's maybe able to help via Facebook or Twitter.

Unfortunately account access isn't available via this forum.

Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries. 

I wish you all the best with this. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

Hi @Scannon1973 

The first thing to do is to clear all cookies on your PC, close down the browser and try again, also try from an alternative browser, Chrome works well with Vodafone.

Also make sure you have the latest version of the App by going into App details in store and checking for any update from there.  Go into storage and clear the App data and cache and try logging in using mobile data for Vodafone to locate the account.

Thanks too both of you ,unfortunately I don't have face book (I have a life) lol or twitter, will try other things except paying over phone been stung before doing that but will try other tto get it sorted cheers 

See as soon as someone knows what they are talking about problem solved, thanks for all the help and it took what a couple of hours (take note vodafone) cheers guys

Thomson45

Same here VODAFONE!!!!

Many calls and texts and conversations with Toby the knobrot.

No solutions. Just B.S.