Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

How do i re-open my online Account

InaamB
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I was previously a vodafone customer and i had an online account, i have rejoined via mobiles.co.uk however i can’t sign up to the online account/mobile app as my email is already in use. How do i connect my number to my old online account?

3 REPLIES 3

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @InaamB 

It depends how long it has been since left Vodafone before rejoining. If it's been longer than 6 months  you would need to open a new online account using fresh alternative information from the original account. 

If it's been recent and you're wanting to keep the previous number you would need to cancel the previous contract before moving the number to the new third party contract.  The easiest way to achieve this is by porting out and back in on the new contract. You would continue to use the same online account. 

Hi,

it’s been longer than 6months, would this mean i need a new email address?

AnnS

It sounds like the account has been closed @InaamB .  and you will need alternative log in user name, email and password to open a new account for the new number.

It might be worth having a word with Customer Services/live chat or speaking to the Social Team here: Contact Us , they will be able to confirm if it is at all possible to log in to the old account.