Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

How long should a phone order take?

akeister
9: Established

I know there are some delays due to many reasons, but how long should a phone order take?

I’ve ordered a a fold 3, only 1 week ago, but I’m trying to gauge how long I should wait before chasing up the order. It’s currently in “Order confirmed” land 😀

many thanks

7 REPLIES 7

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

If this was my situation I'd call 191 or use Live Chat @akeister 

Looking at the Vodafone Online Store it's quoting 1-3 working days.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Hey @akeister - sorry to hear about the wait getting your new phone. Black Friday has caused some delays and we're trying our best to get everything sent out ASAP. 

If and when you're ready to chase up your order, you can get in touch via Facebook, or contact us on Twitter. You can find more information on doing this here. Please provide a link to this thread, along with your username; so you won't have to explain yourself again too. 

akeister

Well, 

I took the admins advice and spoke to someone on Facebook messenger.

Not any use tbh.

got the standard “we had a lot of Black Friday sales, so we can’t give you an answer, please use the track my order”

so no information, track my order hasn’t moved whatsoever.

only thing that has moved is Vodafone have raised the direct debit for a phone they haven’t got to me lol.

that part runs well lol.

as I work in supply chain, I am absolutely amazed at the inability of Vodafone to release phones from the warehouse, they shoukg get Amazon to do it for them lol

rant over….

akeister

Good news for me, it arrived today yay!

excellent phone

I have been waiting for an s21 ultra since 6th. Stuck in order Confirmed land. I don't have or want to use Facebook or twitter. But not able to ring up due to long hours at work. 

I tried to post on here but my post just vanished?!?!

I tried to use TOBi who asked if I wanted to cancel! Maybe it knows something I don't? All I put in was order not arrived!

Any help appreciated.

Ooh direct debit now  going to start taking money. No phone though still order confirmed. Says login but details provided don't work. Tried forgot password and no email. Checked junk. Checked email working and all fine. Great service...

14.15 a password reset email arrives. I try the username I setup and the new password.

Sorry

An unexpected error occurred when trying to log you in. Please wait a moment then try again.

Wonderful. Is 6 or 7 attempts enough to declare the system not working? Anyone help?