Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Myvodafone upgrade

lsimp113
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I just upgraded my phone from an iphone 11 to 13 online, however the MyVodaphone page is still displaying the "Upgrade time" notification on the dashboard and my order for the new phone is not showing up in the recent orders section. I have received my order number and contract summary so is this just a glitch with the myvodafone page or has my upgrade not fully gone through? Thank you 

2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

I would think those pages are in the process of updating once you upgrade has fully updated on your account @lsimp113 

For peace of mind if you wish speak with Customer Support on 191 , Live Chat or the Vodafone Social Media Teams via Facebook Messenger or Twitter DM Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries   and they'll access your account to clarify.

Nice choice of phone 👍

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

Your new upgrade and tariff updates at midnight on the day of upgrading and you should be able to view the changes on your online account and Application this morning @lsimp113 

Vodafone have sent the order number and contract summary. Although you won't be able to track the order until dispatch you can still see the order in the system here: Track Order There is a delay with the iphone 13 and you may not get full confirmation for 1 to 2 weeks but Vodafone will keep you updated with email updates throughout the order process.