Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Outstanding bill from 2019

Len1
1: Seeker

Hi,

I have not had any type of contract or PAYG account with Vodafone for several years but have noticed an outstanding bill for £16 according to my credit file and as I was not aware until now I am looking to settle the account so I can at least change the default debt to settled.

I am having no luck through the standard customer service routes as I have no Vodafone telephone number and was hoping this forum could help by pointing me in the right direction?

Many thanks,

Alex

2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

You've certainly come to the right place for advice  @Len1 

As there is no account access via this forum please contact the Vodafone Social Media Team's via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries and they'll look after you.

There is the option to call 0333 3040191 and ignore the prompts to input a mobile number and eventually it should change to pass you through to an agent.

I wish you all the best with this. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Farai
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

In order to locate the account we would need some account details linked to that account when you had it with us. I'd recommend that you drop us a message here via Social Media with any information you do have available. Once we have some more information, we'll get the ball rolling in the investigation for you 👍