Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Porting issue

CoCoLouisa
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I Ported my number successfully from Sky to Vodafone in February 2022; but I haven’t been able to receive an access code from GOV.UK OR FROM NHS. 
I can receive text messages normal numbers and also from Vodafone themselves! 
I can send messages fine. 
I’ve tried everything possible as advised from the customer service& tech team. 
They suggested I get into contact with the porting team? 
Can anyone else help me?

6 REPLIES 6

AnnS
17: Community Champion

The port has successfully completed @CoCoLouisa the problem is with OTP's

The best thing to do is to drop the Social Team a message and they will investigate here: Contact Us There is always the Complaints process Complaints 

BandOfBrothers

@CoCoLouisa 

Did you get this sorted and if so how was your issue resolved ?

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Nope; I’ve spoken to customer service & tech team & nothing has been resolved 

AnnS

@CoCoLouisa wrote:

Nope; I’ve spoken to customer service & tech team & nothing has been resolved 

You may have accidentally marked my answer as your solution @CoCoLouisa , it is definitely not quite solved and I have removed the solution. Follow the link to the Social Team, they will have much more success and definitely get this solved for you with the correct solution.

BandOfBrothers

That's disappointing to hear @CoCoLouisa !

One option could be to ask Vodafone to reset / flush your account 2hich removes your connection from the network and then reconnects everything back up.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

This is more than likely due to the security set up and to prevent phishing @CoCoLouisa  You can try deregistering and reregistering the number with the companies where you are unable to receive the OTP and re add the device and number as secure.

I would recommend taking a read of this previous thread it may be going to a few years but the information is valid https://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/Pay-as-you-go/Not-Receiving-OTP-from-anyone/td-p/2630300

If you use the forum search facility you may also find other threads with the same issue.

The advise is to drop the Social Team a message and they will investigate and get OTP's delivering for you.