Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Renew sim contract

paul2550
4: Newbie

I thought I had renewed my wife's SIM only contract but somehow we have been given a new number on her account alongside her normal number . We just wanted a sim only plan . Any help much appreciated 

Regards Paul

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Yes @paul2550  If the additional contract was taken out through Vodafone and you are still in the 14 day period, you will need to contact them through the customer service channels to cancel.  At the same time, they should also be able to upgrade or renew the SIM only your Wife is currently using.

View solution in original position

3 REPLIES 3

AnnS

Hi @paul2550 

If you are in the 14 day cancellation period the easiest way is to cancel the new contract and take out an upgrade through your online account or by speaking to Vodafone.

Otherwise, you will need to cancel the previous contract and transfer the number to the new contract, the quickest way to get this done is to port out to an alternative network and back in on the new contract.  You can get a PAC by text here: Cancel Account , When the number moves repeat the process with the other network and follow this link: Keep My Number Further information here: Keep My Number 

Hi Thanks it's another contract alongside hers I believe just can't find how to cancel  online within the 14days Again many thanks REGARDS PAUL

AnnS

Yes @paul2550  If the additional contract was taken out through Vodafone and you are still in the 14 day period, you will need to contact them through the customer service channels to cancel.  At the same time, they should also be able to upgrade or renew the SIM only your Wife is currently using.