main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle
Announcements
Keeping the UK connected is our main priority. Find out how we're doing thishere.
Close announcement

Pay monthly

Sky sports mobile tv app not working

SOLVED
View solved solution
Highlighted
Administrator
Administrator

Thanks for getting in touch @andy_n, I'm really sorry to hear you're having problems getting your Sky Sports subscription working. 

We'll need to access your account to help get you up and running - please contact our team via Facebook at Vodafone UK, or get in touch on Twitter using the handle @VodafoneUK.

Please also provide a link to this thread, along with your username; this will save time and we’ll be able to help you quicker.

View more options
Highlighted
2: Seeker

Hi, I am also having the same problem, not been able to watch sky sports for over a week now

View more options
Highlighted

I'm sorry you're struggling to use the Sky Sports app @Aanwar, I'm sure we'll be able to get this sorted for you. As we'll need access to your account to do this, please follow the information @TJ provided and contact us through Facebook at Vodafone UK, or on Twitter using the handle @VodafoneUK.

View more options
Highlighted
2: Seeker

Having the same problem with the Sky sports app which is really frustrating. 

View more options
Highlighted
16: Advanced member

@Aaronc2000 - We can check the subscription from our side and then help further with your Sky Sports app. We’ll just need to take some personal details from you securely first.

Please get in touch with us through Facebook PM for Vodafone UK, or on Twitter DM using the handle @VodafoneUK.

View more options
Highlighted
4: Newbie

We now have problems again. Since Android updated it stopped older versions of sky app running and version 3_0 of sky app only casts audio to Google home and no longers casts the images.

View more options
Highlighted

We now have problems again. Since Android updated it stopped older versions of sky app running and version 3_0 of sky app only casts audio to Google home and no longers casts the images.

View more options
Highlighted

If reinstalling the Sky Sports app doesn't do the trick for you @ukracer, please pop a message over to us on Twitter or Facebook. Our team will take a look into any issues you're having and help to get this sorted.

View more options
Highlighted

I have tried and tried but sadly it looks like it's a pile of ##~## and sky are intent on preventing us streaming from our phone to a bigger screen.

I don't use Twitter.

View more options
Highlighted

Hi @ukracer I've had a look into this and it appears the Sky Sports app is no longer compatible with casting devices such as Chromecast. Depending on your phone and TV, you may be able to air cast or mirror your phone screen.

View more options
Highlighted

Yes we know they have blocked us. What we are asking is WHY?

You will loose custom soon as I only stay with Vodafone as I can watch the F1 when on holiday.

View more options
Highlighted

It'd be a shame to see you leave us @ukracer! With it being a decision made by Sky, we wouldn't be able to comment on why this is no longer an option. You can contact them directly if you'd like any information on why this is the case. 

View more options