Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

VAT Invoicing - Personal Pay Monthly Account

KelDavey1
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi All, I have been receiving monthly VAT invoices (VAT shown on my monthly bills which also has Vodafone's VAT Number) fine up until November 2021. Since December 2021, my bills no longer show the VAT, Vodafones VAT number, and on the last page say "This is not a VAT invoice". 

I searched Vodafone for the solution and found this: 

https://support.vodafone.co.uk/Billing/Viewing-my-bill/1751030632/Can-I-get-my-bill-as-a-VAT-receipt...

Simple it seems, however, 1 hour later on call, 2 live chats and I'm told that personal customers can no longer have a VAT invoice. This is against 1. Vodafone's information on the website link above, and 2. Against HMRC rules to not issue a VAT receipt when asked. 

Does anyone have any further information on this, or who can help me to get this resolved? 

Many Thanks :Smiling:

11 REPLIES 11

Thanks for your reply Mark.  I'm able to get them after a chat with an advisor but thanks for the offer.  My issue is that I just want to be able to download them myself as I used to be able to do very easily rather than having a complicated and time consuming process going via Tobi and then an actual person to do something which should be so simple!   

I had to make a formal complaint to get mine resolved. Been ok since but so frustrating that something so simple is such a headache.