main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Pay monthly

Vodafone Live Chat never works!

2: Seeker

I have tried and tried to connect to the live chat, at least 3 times a day (at different times) for the last week and have been given the exact same message every time; "All agents are busy." And that I'll be added to the queue as soon as there's availability. After waiting a good while the chat just changes to 'busy', and I've never been connected. I am unable to call as my service has been restricted, meaning live chat is the only way I can get in touch. It's ridiculous and a waste of my time! Terrible service.

View more options
3 REPLIES 3

@Falky1996 -It’s not good to hear you’re unable to get in touch with our Live Chat team. We’re really busy at the moment and I’m sorry for any inconvenience it’s causing.

I hope everything’s resolved now and your phone’s working again. If you still need help, please send us your details by following the instructions in this private message.

View more options
2: Seeker

I get the same thing on my phone when I am at home.  I can never connect to an online agent.  Probably because our Broadband is so bad !!!!

View more options
Highlighted
Administrator

@JLT2903 What's the reason you're trying to access our Live Chat? If there's something we can help with, please do let us know 🙂 

View more options