Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Wrong Agreement End Date

Jambo1872
4: Newbie

Just noticed in my account that my agreement ends on March 2022, which is wrong. 

My contract was taken out on October 2019. Its a 24 month iPhone contract with the upgrade promise (which  I have not exercised thus far.) 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi all, thanks again for your replies. Contacted Vodafone following advice above. 

Quick update as a data point for any others looking in:

Seems it was down to a gltich/system error that even confused the Voda team. Now rectified to the correct date. Quick and efficient customer service. 

View solution in original position

6 REPLIES 6

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @Jambo1872 

It looks like your problem here is not taking advantage of the early upgrade promise and returning your previous phone towards the cost.   Vodafone may have added on the remaining time left on the previous contract and not charged the early termination charges.

This is going to need account access from Vodafone, if you would like the help of the Social Team follow this link: Contact the Social Team 

Hi Ann, thanks for the fast response. 

I was sim only prior to taking out the new contract in Oct 2019 so no time remaning on that. 

It was a 24 month contract which should end  October 2021 regardless of taking the upgrade or not (which would have been available to take from Oct 2020). I will use the link to contact the team. 

Thanks again. 
J

AnnS

Hi @Jambo1872 

If you were on a SIM only, you would have definitely been able to upgrade to a phone contract with the remaining time left on the SIM only written off.

This is one for the Social Team, they will be able to access the account and find out what has happened.  

Hi all, thanks again for your replies. Contacted Vodafone following advice above. 

Quick update as a data point for any others looking in:

Seems it was down to a gltich/system error that even confused the Voda team. Now rectified to the correct date. Quick and efficient customer service. 

On my broadband Vodooo without notice terminated contract on month 12 of 18 months and increased price from 28 to 33 without warning.

Atm I'm not getting anywhere. I can't even make a complaint

BandOfBrothers

Hi @Jambo1872 

Totally appreciate your wanting an explanation but as this is going to need account access which isn't available via this forum I'd suggest to speak with customer services on 191 and or Live Chat.

They'll access your account and advise accordingly.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.