Pay monthly

A place to discuss the My Vodafone App, bundles, Vodafone devices and more. For any account specific issues, contact Customer Services (here).

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Gold Number Sales

We’re constantly looking at ways to offer better products and services for our customers and are happy to announce our great new proposition – Gold Number Sales! What’s a Gold Number? Why get stuck with that randomly assigned number, when you can cho...

Gold numbers 2.png
Phil by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 160 replies
  • 12 thanks

Airtime discrepancies.

Hi there I was looking at new contracts and was just wondering if anyone knows why there is discrepancies with the price of airtime depending which device you want.E.g’s (All the following are for 24 months) Unlimited Max + 4 Xtra benefits + Entertai...

Blissing by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Alexa calling Madness

So, for over a year I been trying to grt it to work (and for 8 months now I have an ongoing complaint with the CEOs office).  And finally today we were able to grt back to where we started.  I can make outgoing calls via my speakers, and using my num...

domain blocked by Secure Net

Recently our whole domain has been blocked by Secure Net and we have a number of users complaining as they can no longer access or app from their phone. the domain us *.tradehelp.co.uk we run a number of apps and apis from this domain including:offic...

Can't access end of contract options

My contract ends in 13 days and I have been sent a text with a link to vodafone.uk/optiions but it does not work. For the last few days it displays "We’re currently experiencing issues with our Digital services" and if I am logged into my account and...

Loyalty?

It’s gotten ridiculous. Looks like loyalty is no longer rewarded. I buy my phones outright rather than let vodafone discreetly charge extra for the phone. my monthly sim only plan has gone in the last year from £10.90 to £16.85 with several features ...

gplhl72 by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Global Roaming Plus removed from standard Unlimited Max plans

So, the new plans are live.Global Roaming Plus has been removed from the standard max plans and only available on the most expensive Unlimited Max + 4 Xtra benefits plan.With the rip off per day prices you can't opt out of if you don't have global ro...

chistery by 16: Advanced member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Calling 1-800 freephone numbers from Canada

I called some 1-800 and other freephone numbers while in Canada from my pay monthly Vodafone mobile recently expecting these to be included in my £6/day roam further allowances (Canada has the same country code +1 as the USA and these were mostly Can...

kofsw4 by 4: Newbie
  • 48 replies
  • 0 thanks

Flexi-upgrade query

Have always upgraded with six months to go until the end of my contract - at no extra cost.  Now being told if I want to do it this time it will cost me £44 as I’m on a flexi-upgrade.  I didn’t know I was on this and it wasn’t explained to me.  Have ...

debhamie by 4: Newbie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

USA Roaming Charges

I took out my Pay Monthly contract Feb 2021 and it included Global Roaming.  I'm going to USA for a 3 week holiday and am told I will have to pay the £6 per day roaming charge.  I have spent over an hour on Live Chat trying to sort this.  Surely Voda...